In new version of Proactive System Password Recovery were made the following changes:
- optimized RC4, MD4, MD5, SHA algorithms: better recovery speed;
- Domain Cached Credentials password recovery;
- support for SYSKEY not stored on floppy disk or generated from startup password;
- manual recovery of CDKEY (from binary Registry files);
- extracting/decrypting CDKEY for all Microsoft products, not only Windows and Office;
- crypto APIs are not required to be installed in the system anymore (now built-in into the program);
- checking from Administrator privileges at startup, informing about possibility to escalate them;
- many other improvements and bug fixes.
For more information please visit Proactive System Password Recovery product page.